The HiFiBerry DAC/DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi. It’s available for every Raspberry Pi Model—just pick the right board that matches the motherboard you want to use.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi—no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Available with different output connectors: RCA or 3.5mm phone jack (DAC+ Light and Pro only available with RCA jacks)
For HiFiBerry DAC/ DAC+ standard and DAC+ pro:
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control—you can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
For HiFiBerry DAC+ light/ DAC+ standard and DAC+ pro:
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi—no additional cables needed
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit mounted in less than a minute—you just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+ (no soldering necessary)
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector (Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/Zero)
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (not DAC+ Light)
- The board conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it—the spacers are included when you buy the board
DAC+ Pro advanced features:
- Gold-plated connectors: Gold-plated RCA connectors ensure optimal connection to your RCA cables.
- Dual-domain clock circuit: The DAC+ Pro uses its own on-board low-jitter clock generator. To have the lowest jitter values, there are 2 different clocks on board: one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz sample rates and another for 48/96/192kHz.
- Hackable: The board can be modified to allow external power supply for the analog part of the board. Also you can connect external I2S DACs. These features need soldering on the board. This will void warranty, but real hardware hackers have no problems with this.
- hifiberry | dacplus
- Check - Version & Status
- Upgrade from 5.x to 6.0
- if ping fail do ....
- Project | Raspberry Pi & HiFiberry DIY-Kiste
- HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro
- Display | 7“ LCD Display - joy-it
- Crontab |
- Munin-Plugin | Apt & apt_all
- VM | ThingsBoard
- Laptop | HP | 15-dw0456nz
- Munin-Node | opnSense
- Munin | Group Information
- Munin-Node unter FreeBSD / FreeNAS
- Munin-SNMP Plugin | Gude
- Munin-Node | SNMP - Cisco Switch 3560
- Disk | for NAS-04
- linux update
- KVM | ELK-Stack on Debian 10
- KVM | UniFi Controller unter Debian 10 installieren
- Munin | Debian 10 (Buster) and lamp
- Raspberry (Debian) Scripts
- Raspberry | Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ v1.3
- D. Klimo | Kent monoblocks
- 2019 | HSLU | Schweizer Tag der Sicheren Digitalisierung: Strategien und Implementierung sicherer Cloud-Anwendungen